Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: 1 day
Total Time: 1 day 1 minute
1 5-6 pound bone in pork shoulder
2 tablespoons C&J Farms Pink Himalayan Pink Salt
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
4 cups rice
1 bunch of cilantro
¼ tsp C&J Farms roasted garlic salt
- Put pork in the slow cooker, fattier side up.
- Season with salt all over.
- Add Worcestershire sauce on top.
- Cover and cook on low for 24 hours.
- DO NOT ADD any water.
- If you aren’t going to be eating it right away, try and remove it in one piece after it cools and store in a pot with the cooking liquid.
- Heat gently in a 300 degree oven.
- Discard fatty liquid before serving.
- Cook rice
- Prep and chop pineapple finely
- Chop cilantro
- Add pineapple and cilantro to cooked rice
Serve pork over a bed of rice.