Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
4 tablespoons butter
2 pounds shrimp, frozen
2 tablespoons of C&J Farms minced garlic
¼-½ teaspoon C&J Red Pepper Flakes
1 teaspoon C&J Farms Paprika
2 cups water or chicken broth
1 cup half and half
1 cup parmesan cheese
C&J Farms Sea Salt, to taste
C&J Farms Pepper, to taste
- Melt the butter in the Instant Pot or saucepan.
- Add in garlic and red pepper flakes and cook until the garlic is slightly browned 1-2 minutes
- Add the paprika and then the frozen shrimp, salt, pepper, and noodles
- Pour in the broth. If using broth, don’t add salt above.
- Cook under pressure for 2 minutes and use quick release.
- Turn the pot to Saute, add in half and half and cheese, and stir until melted.