This recipe made our mouths water! We tailored it a bit, marinating in Olive Oil and our C & J Farms Garlic Dill Blend! Amazing! Thanks I ❤ Heart Healthy Food!
I recently posted a recipe for seared salmon. Other than served raw in sushi or ceviche, searing the fish is really the only way I like it. It’s just so often served overcooked.
Here, you sear the salmon and serve it with an easy, delicious, lemon dill vinaigrette. Serve it with a spinach salad, or your favorite roasted vegetables.
Seared Salmon + Lemon Dill Vinaigrette
- 1 bunch dill, chopped fairly finely
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- salt + lots of pepper
- two, 6oz salmon filets
- salt + pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Make the vinaigrette by putting all the ingredients in a bowl and whisking, seasoning to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat a heavy pan over high heat. I heated my pan for close to 10 minutes; it needs…
View original post 178 more words